Refunds will be made as per the policies mentioned below.
Rareminds Refund Policy applies to all Raremind’s courses under the categories of Corporate’s, College’s & University, School’s and Individual’s Training Programs
Cancellations prior to the course
In case you’re unable to attend the course and want a refund prior to the course commencement date, we will refund the full amount to you if you cancel the course/ workshop 48 hours prior to the session. However, No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
Cancellations after course commencement
If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided. Raise refund request before 48hours of commencement of the first session.
Transfers to another batch
- You are free to change your batch at any point of time before 48hours of the commencement of the workshop, at no extra charge.
- If for any reason you are unable to continue or complete the workshop, we would be happy to accommodate you in a different batch of the same course.
If you wish to extend access to an e-learning program, please write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to extend the program for a maximum period of one month. For extension beyond a month, you would need to pay 50% of the course price.
- All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be notified by filling the Cancellation form.
- You are not eligible for refunds, if you have accessed and downloaded the course material.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 10-15 business days of the refund request.
- Refunds or credits for rescheduling the training cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Rareminds may modify its refund policy at any time without notice, provided however that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy.
- If you do not notify in writing about your cancellation or reschedule, or do not attend the training, you would not be offered a refund, nor the option to reschedule.
Cancellations or rescheduling by Rareminds
- Rareminds reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Rareminds is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.
- You will not be charged for the training and will be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per your preference.